Quo Vadis? Where To, Now?

By Ralph Niere
Towards Where I Truly Belong
"Goodbye may seem foreve;
Farewell is like the end,
But in our hearts are the memories
And there, you will always be."

From every end comes a new beginning. As my high school life comes to an end, a new chapter of my life begins. After all the hassles and the dazzles, I am at my own happy ending. Like a rushing river nearing its mouth, I am finally ready to face the much wider and broader ocean. Like an eagle in its first journey, I can finally fly and reach my own zenith. Still, the amaranthine values that have molded me in high school, I will nurture. To finally reach the zenith of my hope and aspirations, I must nourish my faith, build excellence and develop service...and I will.

To draw my dreams in reach, I must nourish my faith. In this next chapter, I must and will be somewhere where I can nourish my faith in God, faith in others and faith in myself. With faith in God, I will never be thirsty of hope. With faith in others, I will always know that I’m not alone. With faith in myself, I will never break down and give up effortlessly. With nourished faith, I will always prevail over predicaments. Then, my life will soon reach a happy ending in a classic fairytale.

I can even draw the zenith nearer with excellence. I must and will be somewhere where the best of me will blossom through prudent decisions, diligent actions and fortified assertions in life. With prudent decisions, what matters to me will be the future and the present, not so much about the past. With diligent actions, slowly but surely, I can reach my goals leading to success. With fortified assertions in life, I will be able to take a strong and confident stand on what I believe. Through these, the best of me will blossom and I will be competent in facing the vast real world. From the narrow banks of a brook, I have become a rushing river drawing closer and closer to its mouth and finally, the vast ocean.

Ultimately, to be on the zenith, I, at last, must develop service. I must and will be somewhere where I will be of use to others. I will be somewhere where my faith and excellence will not be wasted. I will be somewhere where I can influence and nurture others’ faith. I will be somewhere where I can serve my excellence and bring out the best of others. I will be somewhere…somewhere where the meaning of life is fully revealed. I will fly and soar towards the zenith where I truly belong.

As my mission in life, I will nurture my faith, build my excellence and develop service. I will dash towards my own happy ending. I will face the world being the best of who I am. Finally, I will fly and soar towards where I am truly destined to be. These, I must do; and, these I shall.

 

2 comments so far.

  1. Carlo March 20, 2010 at 10:05 PM
    Keep on writing. Blog your thoughts. Reread them sometimes...and share good feelings to others.
  2. Ralph Niere March 21, 2010 at 4:55 AM
    Thank you very much sir - for everything!

Something to say?