Summer Has Begun - Finally!

By Ralph Niere
Ten months it has been, and now it’s finally, but temporarily, over. Months of hard work and strenuous, mind-bogging activities are done. At last, summer is here! (I’ve been wanting to say that.) Vacation has finally begun, and what a start of summer it was; what an outing it was! The carefree aroma of the beach, the ever-changing music of the ocean and the kaleidoscopic scenery of variegated people made me forget those ten months at school. The start of summer was amazing.



The whole of our section joined this outing. And, I believe that the delight was felt not only by me but by all of us who joined it. We took pleasure in the different but never separate ways. Some immediately carelessly immersed themselves in the crystal bluish-white waters of the ocean. Some enjoyed themselves by hitting and smashing balls over the net. Some, particularly me, satisfy themselves by consuming just a little bit of the food. Some gave themselves pictorials and, click here, click there, getting pictures everywhere. Still, some just let their eyes wander anywhere getting the pleasure of the relaxing scenery surrounding them. Isn’t that great or what!

Honestly, that was my first outing ever, but, wow, that was enjoying. The smiles carved in all of our faces were infectious; somehow, you will smile too. I also smiled when I saw our section so united it made my heart leap. I never dreamed the outing would be like this; I never knew outings are this important. Because of this outing, our hard works are being paid off. Because of this outing, the end of the school year and the start of summer became memorable and unforgettable. Most importantly, because of this outing, we are one.

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?